- 1 ALICEBLUE ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING
- 2 Alice Blue Online Account Opening Step By Step Process
- 2.1 Click Here To Start Account Opening Process
- 2.1.1 Step 2: Alice Blue Account Opening
- 2.1.2 Step 3: PAN Card and KRA Verification
- 2.1.3 Step 4: Choose Your Alice Blue Account Opening Brokerage Fee for Demat & Trading Account
- 2.1.4 Step 5: Pay Your Alice Blue Account Opening Charges
- 2.1.5 Step 6: Verify Your Bank Details
- 2.1.6 Step 7: Enter your Personal Details
- 2.1.7 Step 8: Upload Your Alice Blue Account Opening Documents
- 2.1.8 Step 9: Now E-Sign Your Alice Blue Account Opening Form
- 3 Alice Blue Offline Account Opening Process
- 4 Alice Blue Margin Calculator
ALICEBLUE ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING
Want to know about AliceBlue account opening process. AliceBlue Online account opening charges, procedure, fees, forms, and much more.
In this article, we’ll show you the process of Alice Blue account opening online & offline. So, You’ll be able to create a Demat & Trading account yourself with Alice Blue.
About AliceBlue Broker
Alice Blue is Chennai based discount stockbroker providing stock and commodity trading services at NSE, BSE, and MCX. They’re known for offering a high margin at low brokerage fees.
Alice Blue Started in 2006, It’s one of the cheapest discount brokers in India and the largest commodity broker in Southern India. The broker offers you online trading in equity, commodity, derivatives, and currency segment. It also has DP with CDSL Depositery to offers services through Alice Blue Demat Account.
How to Open AliceBlue Demat Account?
AliceBlue Demat Account Opening Process is too easy and Fast. AliceBlue provides you the following two ways to open a Demat Account
AliceBlue Account Opening through Online Process
AliceBlue Account Opening through Offline Process
Services Offer By Alice Blue
- Futures and Options
- Currency derivatives
- Commodity derivatives
- Direct mutual funds
- Stocks & IPOs
- Bonds and Govt. Securities
Awards & Achievements
- Best Broking House – South Award from MCX 2018-19
- Best Stock Brokerage Company – Energy” Award from MCX 2017-18
- Best Investment Company in Southern India 2016-17
- Gem of India Award 2013
What are the Benefits?
- Free Alice Blue Demat Account @ Zero Account Opening charges.
- Zero brokerage on delivery trading.
- Alice Blue is Member of BSE, NSE, and MCX to offer equity, F&O, commodity, and currency market.
- Flat discount brokerage plan charges for flat Rs. 20 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower.
- Instant & Paperless account opening process.
- Types of Advanced orders: Bracket order (BO), cover order (CO), and After Market order (AMO).
- You will get Free direct mutual fund investment on Alice Blue Mutual Funds App or ANT Web.
- Free access over ANT Flagship trading platform like ANT Desk, ANT Meta, ANT Web, and ANT Mobi.
- Alice Blue Store has so many trading tools for traders and investors
- They have Network of 17 branches and 1000+ partner offices.
- Number 1 Commodity broker in South India.
What Types of Documents required for Alice Blue Account Opening
You’ll have to provide all of your documents. If you go for an online Alice Blue account opening ideally it could be best. if you would have these documents in their JPEG or .jpg format.
Make sure that to add clear photographs of your entire documents.
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card or Voter ID, etc)
- Passport size photo
- Bank Proof (Cancelled Cheque, Passbook copy, IFSC code mentioned on it)
- IPV (You have to take a selfie while you’re holding your PAN Card or your other Aadhar Card)
- Income Proof (for 6 months bank statement / Latest ITR / Salary Slip)
- Client Specimen Signature
Alice Blue Online Account Opening Step By Step Process
Step 1: Alice Blue Online Account Opening
First of all you have to go on AliceBlueonline.com website.
Once you’re landed on Alice Blue website you can hover over the button which says “Open an account”
After clicking on this button. You will redirect to sign up page & here you have to start filling account opening form.
Step 2: Alice Blue Account Opening
Firstly , You need to Click on Alice Blue Account Opening Signup Page, Then you have to fill the basic details like your name, email address, mobile number & your residential state.
Then you have to click on the open an account. It will redirect you to the next page.
Step 3: PAN Card and KRA Verification
On Next Page, you have to enter your PAN Number & date of birth.
Once you filling that details then click on the validate button. It redirect you to the next page, where you have to enter your mother’s name.
After that you have to enter PAN Verification Page.
Step 4: Choose Your Alice Blue Account Opening Brokerage Fee for Demat & Trading Account
Here you have to choose the segments that you are interested in.
Next, you can see Alice blue brokerage plans options to choose from.
You can just scroll down and see the other brokerage plans is well. First you need to click on the proceed button, After choosing your brokerage plan.
Step 5: Pay Your Alice Blue Account Opening Charges
Now you have to process for your account opening charges payment.
Here, You have to verify your phone number as well as your email id.
After that, you have to select your payment method, whichever you like the most.
Step 6: Verify Your Bank Details
Enter your bank details, which you want to add or receive payment under the Alice Blue Account.
So enter your Bank account number and IFSC code for your bank branch, After that you have to do that here you will have to Verify.
Step 7: Enter your Personal Details
Here, You have to enter your gender, education qualifications, Your father’s name & mother’s name, marital status.
Once you’re complete with that you can go to the the financial details button and it will give you some more details that need to be filled as per your E-KYC norms.
You have to select the option occupation, Here you can choose whichever sector you are in and the annual income of your net worth and whether you have any prior trading or investment experience.
Step 8: Upload Your Alice Blue Account Opening Documents
You have to upload your all documents required for account opening with Alice blue.
After that, you have to check on the terms and conditions box, After that select the green button which says Done.
Step 9: Now E-Sign Your Alice Blue Account Opening Form
Last step to complete the account opening process with Alice blue.
Here, You have to select the E-sign services that you would like.
Once you tap on this button you can sign your application digitally. They will send you a security code to the mobile number, that you have given. Please enter the security code that you received and submit.
So this is the easy process for creating your Demat and Trading account with Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Offline Account Opening Process
An online account involves Aadhar Card based E-Sign. If you can’t be able to open an account through anyhow to online mode, you could opt-out for offline mode as well. For this you have to download the account opening form directly from the Download Section of Alice Blue website.
Here, You have to fill these account opening forms and you need to Physically sign them, attached the required documents. Then you need to courier all the documents to Alice Blue office address as mentioned below.
Alice Blue Head Office
No. 85/2, 3rd Floor, Royal Building
Sathy Road, Erode – 638003. Tamil Nadu
Phone: 0424 2220124, 4021124
Alice Blue Margin Calculator
Checkout AliceBlue Margin Calculators so you can plan your trades through it in intraday limits in Commodity, Nifty Future &Index Options.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is Alice Blue safe company?
Yes, Alice Blue is considered as safe, because it is registered and regulated by SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India).
What’s next after Alice Blue Account Opening?
Once your account opened with Alice blue. You can directly login to your Alice blue trading account.
How to do IPV Verification in Alice Blue?
IPV verification can be easily done through taking selfies, In which you are holding your Pan card or your aadhar card next to your face. It’s allowed extension for these photos will be either jpg or PNG format. So please make sure that your photos are only contain JPG or PNG files.
How long it will take to add fund in Alice blue?
Generally, NEFT payment takes no longer than 24 hours to reflect in your account. If you are using UPI or Net banking funds are credited instantly.
What is the procedure to transfer my funds in Alice Blue?
You can always transfer your funds in Alice Blue in multiple ways. This includes different types of payment gateways along with a cheque or also can do easily transfer the funds online.
Is POA is compulsory to open account with Alice Blue?
No, You don’t need to send POA physically, As Alice Blue offers you fully paperless online account opening. You can directly sell your shares from demat account online without having to courier the POA form to them.
Can I open more than one trading account with my name?
No. You can’t. Here you cannot open more than one trading account in your name, with the same broker, you can always register the account with a other broker.
Can I open more than one demat account?
Yes. No like trading accounts, you can always open another demat account with the same broker.
Is there any minimum balance that I need to maintain?
No, Absolutely not. Unlike normal bank accounts, which require you to maintain a minimum balance in your account at all times, But you don’t need to have any minimum balance in your Alice Blue Online Demat Account.
How to close Alice blue demat account?
If you want to close your account with Alice blue, you need to fill out the account closure form and courier it to the Alice Blue office on following address:
Alice Blue Financial Services Pvt Ltd
No. 153/2, 3rd Floor, M.R.B.Arcade, Bagalur Main Road, Dwaraka Nagar, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560063